The reluctance resolver (Variable-Reluctance Resolver) is a signal element whose output voltage changes with the rotor angle. When the AC magnetic field generated by the excitation winding is periodically stable, the rotor rotation causes the air gap magnetic field between the stator and the rotor to change, and the feedback to the secondary winding inductance changes, so that the induced electromotive force changes to form a voltage signal, which is converted to by A/D Digital signal (ie angle signal). The product transmission signal adopts electromagnetic field induction type, suitable for various harsh environments, so it is widely used in aviation, aerospace, radar and other military equipment fields, as well as automobiles, robots, metallurgical machinery, textile machinery and other industrial fields.
It has the following characteristics:
● High-speed rotation, the speed can reach 30000RPM
● High and low temperature resistance, allowable working temperature range -40℃～155℃
● Low cost, maintenance free, high reliability
● Meet the GB/31996-2015 standard
● Vibration and shock resistance, protection level: IP68
● Wire, rotor inner diameter and casing can be customized according to customer needs